Monday, October 1, 2012

Finished Doctor Who Season 6!

     So I have just finished season 6 of Doctor Who with the 11th doctor and may I say that it was incredible? I think I may because it was incredible! The amount of suspense that the show builds up in it's episodes is so intense I can barely stand it! I watch it and need to know the answers RIGHT THEN, but instead, I get the answers five or more episodes later, which adds to the suspense and the massive grand finale at the end, but the suspense always kills me quite a lot inside waiting. Anyway, so I am not going to give any spoilers to anyone who is currently watching the series or those of you who are not but should be watching it, but I must say that the end truly is 100% worth reaching and I do hope that you all reach the end. For now, I am going to sleep, it's late and tomorrow I shall start season 7, the brand new season with I think 5 episodes in now. Waiting for each new episode to come out every Saturday is really going to be a trial of my self endurance, wish me luck everyone!(as if anybody is reading this) Bye!
-Dusk

No comments:

Post a Comment