Sunday, September 30, 2012

Great Eyeshadow Primer for $1

     So for those of you who have extreme problems with eyeshadow creasing, then you should probably get an eyeshadow primer, however, if you are like me and have searched up on them, then you realize that they are hard to find in stores and expensive! Also, if you have extremely creasable lids like I do, then you will still run into problems with creasing even with a primer on. Anyway, so I would recommend the Elf Mineral Eyeshadow Primer(image below) which you can find at your local K-Mart or Target for only $1!!!!! It is comparable to the L'Oreal Decrease which is about $8 and quite a bit harder to fin according to my own personal experiences. Now, the key to remember when you test these out is that shitty eyeshadows = creasing and fading, and it won't matter what primer you use if you have shitty eyeshadows because they will crease! I am cheap and I do not have the money to be spending on Mac eyeshadows, so I try to find decent, cheap eyeshadows and a good primer. Good luck to all those of you who have creasing problems and I hope that this primer can help you, and if it doesn't, well you are out a dollar, sue me.












-Dusk

No comments:

Post a Comment