Saturday, September 29, 2012

The 11th Doctor

    For all of you Doctor Who fans, then you surely knew just by the title what I was talking about. To those of you who are not familiar with the show Doctor Who, the doctor is a time traveling alien and the 11th doctor means he is in his 11th incarnation. Now, I have just finished the 5th series of Doctor Who, the newer series with Matt Smith, and I have to say that I am really quite fond of him. Now, I am not by any means an avid Doctor Who fan who has seen every episode of every season since the show came on in black and white, however, I have seen a few episodes of the new series with the 10th Doctor, David Tennant, and though I thought he was good, I am still more partial to the 11th doctor, and I also love River Song, she's badass. Anyway, so yes, I just finished season 5, LOVED it, and will presume to watch season 6, which will hopefully have me in so much awe that I decide to write another post. Just thought I would get that out. BYE!
-Dusk

No comments:

Post a Comment