Tuesday, September 4, 2012

LPQ-79 zombie disease...I don't think so.

So I am a little late hearing about this, but back in May a guy in Miami, Florida chewed another guys face off in the middle of the street. The authorities claimed it to be the effects of bathsalts(stay in school kids and don’t do drugs) however paranoid theorists are connecting the attack to similar zombie attacks and a fake disease called LPQ-79 is said to be turning people, including the Miami cannibal into zombies. I discovered this when I was sick and watching zombie movies, but come on people! This is not realistic and this is surely not true! I love zombies as much as any other wierd goth kid, and I wish that there would be a zombie appocalypse, I think it would be loads of fun, but just because a deranged drug addict chewed some guys face off and growled at police officers does not mean there is a zombie disease taking over the population! Remember the 5 G’s people; Good God Get a Grip Gurl!
-Dusk

No comments:

Post a Comment