Friday, September 28, 2012

Zombie Apocalypse Please!

   So I know tons of people who love zombie movies, zombie slaying games, zombie TV shows, and yet, nobody except me seems to want a zombie apocalypse to happen! I personally think it would be great fun to experience a zombie plague and be one of a small group of survivors, or even a lone survivor desperately searching for food, shelter and other survivors. I have one other friend who would love it too and we've decided that we will go to Paris, storm the Eiffel Tower and use it as our means of defense! It sounds fun! So, if there is ever a zombie apocalypse, come visit me at the Eiffel Tower, we can have tea and snipe zombies dead from the top, until I grow bored and decide to use you as a sacrifice so the zombies can swarm over your body, ripping and biting at your flesh for my entertainment!
-Dusk

No comments:

Post a Comment